Monday, April 18, 2011

Seven Nights of Terror

My thirst for horror is, as yours must be, never ending. In this constant quest, the goal can get muddled and out of sight. Some times we will fall off the track entirely, and forget what brought us here. In an effort to steer myself straight and reaffirm my commitment to all things horror, this week I am going to watch one horror movie every night, that I either haven't seen, or haven't seen in a long time. I will then review the movie here and on my forum. For those who wish to join me, please feel free. If we all participate then this will be a wonderful thing. Maybe even an annual ritual?

It started off last night (Sunday, April 17th, 2011) with The Rite. The next two movies on the list are Hannibal and Diary of the Dead. Although I've seen the other 3 movies, for some reason I missed Hannibal. I have seen Diary of the Dead, but not since it came out and since we gave a signed copy, it warrants a re-watch. For anyone who is joining up, find yourself a good copy of Hannibal and a bag of popcorn. I'll be watching it around 8 PM, but feel free to watch whenever you like. Our reports on the movie are due in tomorrow before Diary of the Dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment