Monday, November 1, 2010

NaNoWriMo

Hello everyone! I know I promised an entry something like last week, but I am lazy and slackerish! So, in an attempt to change that (at least as far as writing and updating this blog goes) I have enrolled in NaNoWriMo! For those of you who don't know what this is, NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month. It's a sort of contest, and the object is to write a 50,000 word novel in the month of November. You basically just write whatever comes out of your head without worrying about if it's good or editing. That way you can kind of discipline yourself to be able to work with a quota and on a deadline, and you'll also have an entire novel written that you can either forget about or edit at your leisure. Pretty cool! What does this have to do with Mass Horror, you ask? Well of course, my novel is about zombies! What else would I write about? The first day is over and I have 2093 words. For anyone else who is doing it, my name on the official website is Vanilla.exe. Wish me luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment